Friday, January 27, 2012

Is safe-site.com is redirect virus or my browser is hacked?

I want to go on facebook, and I got redirected to some little kid website or fbi-kids or national geographic After a couple times of this happening, I noticed my address bar changed to "safe-site.com" I did a virus scan with avast,superantispyware,malwarebytes and many more but my computer turned up clean.

what to do plz help me........Is safe-site.com is redirect virus or my browser is hacked?
I used norman malware cleaner to get rid of a virus when everything else failed,


Its a bad site, use web of trust, that gives you a warning on any site that has a poor reputation.

It depends which actual cybersitter link you pressed, if you use mywot it has a coloured circle at the end of each link, red, bad site,orange, download at your peril and green good site, go for it, you probably used the bad one. You should download and run c cleaner, it will get rid of anything left from cybersitter on your p.c. its free.

No comments:

Post a Comment