Friday, January 27, 2012

Does anyone else find the restrictions pointless?

Because truthfully anyone with imagination could come up with endless infinite possibilities for doing anything (including hurting people).



Also, if humans can kill with their hands what stops them then (ever hear of Martial Arts)? They can鈥檛 ban humans from flying now can they?



I recently had to fly back home during the restriction. Guess what I found out?



One, I was allow to take my electronics (my digital camera, my laptop, my electric cords). Think, use your brain. What does electronics have? They have Batteries! What鈥檚 inside of batteries? Liquids! What stops someone from opening up the battery and purring in their liquid of choice? Nothing! They didn鈥檛 even tell me to turn on my electronics, therefore they don鈥檛 know if the batteries work or not! Walla the terrorists still have a way of using their liquids, and I am deprived of my munchies (snack food) and STILL run a possibility of dieing by a crazy person or airplane malfunction. Oh yeah not to mention if you have a Dell laptop with those messed up batteries the airplane runs a risk of being set on fire (ever thought of that, that鈥檚 not even a terrorist!).



Two, apparently tacks are allowed. Even wood sticks are allowed even if sharpened at the end (I took a home made shish-kabob stick made from a twig, that my Grandpa made for me to grill my veggies, it would of broke in my check baggage)! Ok, as a little kid I recall if you roll up a piece of paper, then put something in it (like a tack) you can blow it like a dart gun! Ok tacks might be deadly, who knows鈥?but I saw on the National Geographic channel (at my grandparents place) that there鈥檚 this little frog that鈥檚 so poisonness that they can rub a dart on it and it鈥檒l kill anything (including humans). Thus the tacks can be laced with poison.



So, do people think the restriction / rules are as pointless as I do?Does anyone else find the restrictions pointless?
Yes and you just hit the tip of the ice berg terroist are not stupid there are many ways you can bring even a gun on board that can go past the security. What dont terrorist watch tv or movies. Come on Hollywood is always showing how a gun is dismantled and the parts hidden in different of the luggage or even on the person in earings or watches anything. So yes I think these restrictions are stupid. The airlines will have to make everyone go on naked and no luggage and as you said even then they are not safe with martial arts plus even parts of the plane can be used as weapons. Parts of the seat the lights the windows the flooring. I guess they are just trying to make a few people happy. There are to many news reports and scared people jumping to the conclusion about this guy or that guy being a terrorist.
You can thank the politically correct crowd for these inconveniences. All of the terrorists on 9-11 were male muslims. All of the terrorists caught in this recent plot were male muslims. The boat full of terrorists that ran into the USS Cole were all male muslims.



Are you seeing a pattern here? If we were allowed to spend our time giving close scrutiny to the likely terrorists, we wouldn't have to crack the whip on granny.Does anyone else find the restrictions pointless?
Shhh! Don't tell anybody! Or we'll all have to get body cavity searches and x-ray exams prior to boarding and fly naked!Does anyone else find the restrictions pointless?
Yes, It is.

I think 2 month is good, But they should have another 2 month in winter ! ! !
WOW! That's allot to write, but yes I do completely agree with you, but I think instead of getting rid of the restrictions (I think that's what you're implying...) they should just make them better, now I no this would be very very annoying, but if the choice was given to you, well anyone to be annoyed or dead. I think you no what the answer is!
batterys have powder in not liquids. so you could say and what powder do you get in you lugage o yeh talcon power... thats so dangerous man you might get nappy rash wiithout it. i mena if you dont get in all the creases you will get sore n if you get sore on a plane you might get mad. n if you get mad you may get alcohol and get drunk or cause plane caos, n then from theyre you might even cause i big enuf disturbance to put of plain driver n crash n become a terrorist yourself :O! and you would definately have no munchies then and suffer from malnutrision.

yes i think they are as pointless as you :P
No. These restrictions are not pointless. There should not be any carry-on bags allowed at all with the exception of a good book and needed medication. I rather be inconvenienced and arrive in one piece alive and well than take risks.



In fact, if Boeing removes the overhead bins, there would be more space for other types of on-board entertainment consoles and more spaciousness feeling instead of the cluasterphobic, narrow feelings of planes today. Flights would be more enjoyable.



Islamofascists must be eradicated.
I heard about the drinks which, while kinda harsh, makes sense. Can't really expect security to go through EVERY liquid item for EACH passenger to see if it's safe or not. Food, I didn't know about, and I'm not sure why that's restricted.
Yes, I do. We are going back to China (from America) and it's a huge pain in the *** going through the thing.
they are pretty ridiculous.

it is just to get everyone mad at the terrorists so that we can have a war against a non-terrorist country that is from the same general area.
Ok.. first of all, you're an idiot. You cant kill people with a tack.



Secondly, yes you can kill someone with martial arts or a bag or all kinds of stupid things, but it makes a lot more sense to remove things like guns... knives and bombs, because they are MUCH easier to kill people with.



You cant restrict everything, but you can restrict things that are more likely to be used, and more likely to be effective.
Any effort to reduce the possibilities of harm to inncocent people will have a positive impact. The more visible security efforts there are and harsh penalties, then the less likley someone will even try to cause a problem.



If you do nothing.. then its easier for the "bad guys" to commit crimes.
http://thekidfrombrooklyn.com/video_disp鈥?/a>
They are certainly not pointless and may need to go even farther, but need refining for faster plane access.
Terrorist.

No comments:

Post a Comment