Thursday, January 26, 2012

What to do with the walls of my room????????

I have big and tall walls....... oh and i am thirteen.........and my room is like two rooms conected with a little hallway and only one door......



I have a couple ideas .............

1.i have some awards that i recieved that i am gonna hang up





2.cut out pics from calenders





3.i was gonna cut out pics from my national geographic kids magazines but you see i have been collecting them for a while and i dont just want to ruin them ....................... but some of the pics are really cool......... and i cant print out the pics or photo copy them because it would use to much ink......................so anywhere where i could get a bunch of the old ones cheap ........ or should i just cut them up





oh and btw my room is blue and i am 13..........and any other decorating ideas would be helpful





thanksWhat to do with the walls of my room????????
well you could cut out any other magazines you might have,

also i have some cool fabric hung up in my room to add interest, you could get some cheap fabric and hang that up.

any band posters or old art projects can be cute too!

oh and photos of you and your friends!
if i was you i would go with 1 and 2 and improviseWhat to do with the walls of my room????????
hey im 12 n ive been tryna think of things to do with my wall...
so first think of your favorite things. my favorite tv show is That '70s show, so i printed out the logo and put it on my wall. take anything you have that can be taped or thumbtacked onto a wall. like my first time i went to six flags i got a caricature done, and i put that on my wall. i also have a the beatles poster and a psychedelic poster. i put random neon sheets of paper on my wall and then put small smiley face stickers on them. i made a paper mache, so i wrote "epic fail" (because i didnt make it right so it was an epic fail) and put it on my wall. i have a mirror on my wall, took present bows and stuck them up there. printed out pictures of my dogs and put it on the wall. i have a christmas tree ornament where there are three snow flakes dangling down one on top of the other, so i took a thumbtack and wrapped the string around it. ( i hope your getting ideas out of this haha) i took a notepad, put a thumbtack thru the back and stuck it on the wall so i have a notepad on the wall. i drew things and even got a ribbon for one, i put those on the wall. i have ones from my fave singers, i put a random one of charlie sheen surrounded by flowers up (don't ask), and i got the "Queen of Love and Beauty" sash from medieval times (look it up)... i put a dollar with homers face on it, a TON of simpsons posters from a book of posters i got.... BE CREATIVE.
if your up to painting your room, this is what im gonna do: buy that frog tape stuff which is duct tape that comes off of walls, and put the frog tape on my wall. put random lengths and on different angles and wherever on my wall, and then paint the rest of my wall. then take the frog tape off and you have these awesome lines on your wall. im also gonna take my dogs paw, put ink on it, and stamp it onto a sponge. then im gonna cut the sponge into the shape of his paw and stamp it all around my wall, making it look like he walked on my wall...
i also have a couple shelfs and put a foam finger on there, a model car my dad gave me, and license plate, and a couple beatles records my dad gave me...
be creative, think!! haha put original stuff on your wall, it doesnt all have to be posters. it can be awards, records, notepads, sashs, paper maches! i even put my lollapalooza tickets on there so i dont lose them! (goin this saturday, gonna see eminem LIVE)
be original :)
good luck :):)What to do with the walls of my room????????
Well i am 12 and i have some ideas,

You could get your favourite celebrity's pictures and posters and put them round the room you could make like a collage by over lapping them a bit but you could also paint the room with a mixture of colours like if your walls are big divide the walls up into like 5 and do a colour wall like maybe

Orange

Pink

White

Black

etc

you could also do some drawings and paintings and put over the wall but don't use glue cause if you want them down they will ruin your wall maybe use some white tack.



Thanks

- Pandora

No comments:

Post a Comment