Thursday, January 26, 2012

Can you tell me where to look to find some books like I had when I was a kid they were from nat. geographic?

I had a set of 4 books about animals when I was a kid (late70's- early 80's) and now I would like to get some for my girls, there was one about the ocean, swamp, big cats and something else, they were hard cover books and were about 17" x 12". I looked at the national geographic website and at amazon but couldnt find them,Can you tell me where to look to find some books like I had when I was a kid they were from nat. geographic?
Try the Discovery center store (http://www.discoverycube.org/sciencestor鈥?/a> is a great place to find unique books that help children discover this amazing world. Many of the books we new as kids, although beautifully illustrated, have outdated information - try some of the newer resources, even your local Zoo. Good Luck!Can you tell me where to look to find some books like I had when I was a kid they were from nat. geographic?
well u can go to the internet and look for a nat. geo. store srry that i forgot thename but anyways,they would prob. have lots of cool books there!?

No comments:

Post a Comment