Friday, January 27, 2012

What is a good news magazine for my 7th grader?

He is a vivid reader and wants something about politics and news. We don't want something too complex like US News and World Report and Newsweek. He already has National Geographic Kids magazine. We were thinking about getting him New Yourk Times Upfront. Please visit the site and see what you think about that one and give us some more magazines that we could think about. Please use everthing I said here to answer this question. Magazine I will probably order gets best answer!



http://teacher.scholastic.com/products/c鈥?/a>What is a good news magazine for my 7th grader?
He's old enough for time magazine and Newsweek. Don't shortchange your kids abilities. Those magazines are not a difficult read. US News and world report might be slightly beyond his comprehension level but within a few years, I would make the switch to that journal because I think it has more insightful articles.

No comments:

Post a Comment