Thursday, January 26, 2012

What are some magazines for age 8 through 15?

You see, I have a girl cousin (age 10) who really loves to read magazines. For her B-Day my aunt wanted to subscribe to one of her favorite magazines my cousin wants but can't find at libraries. So, my aunt asked me if I know any good tween mags.

I already know these (which I've sometimes read and heard when I was a tween):

1.National Geographic Kids

2.Ranger Rick

3.Nickelodeon

4.New Moon Girl Media

5.Highlights

6.American Girl

7.Discovery Girls

8.Tiger Beat

9.Total Girl

10.Owl

11.Odyssey

12.Crickett

13.Muse

14.Calliope

15.Dig

16.Faces

17.Cobblestone

18.Zoobooks

19.Clubhouse



Anyone remember any other magazines beside this?



Thanks to everyone who will reply! I really don't want to disappoint my aunt and cousin. :)What are some magazines for age 8 through 15?
There are some other magazines that I know a girl of her age would like because my younger sister enjoys them too. There's M magazine, J14 magazine, BOP, etc. Those magazines are like tiger beat. There's also a magazine for girls called "Girl's Magazine" too !What are some magazines for age 8 through 15?
GL short for Girl's life is Great.

I used to read that.

umm so are

Bob

Tiger Beat

J14 or whatever and yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment