Friday, January 27, 2012

When you see freakishly smart kids, do you feel sick to your stomach?

I was watching the National Geographic Bee this afternoon (yes I was bored and had nothing else better to do!) and most of the kids on there looked like they were still in middle school, yet they were answering questions about countries I鈥檝e never even heard of, let alone pronounce or spell. Needless to say, I sure felt pretty dumb after watching that. But at least I got a good laugh out of it: one kid kept holding his answer card upside down and another tripped over his chair and busted his a rse ahahahaha. They definitely don鈥檛 have much common sense, that鈥檚 for sureWhen you see freakishly smart kids, do you feel sick to your stomach?
I feel angry, especially if it's my friend because we're oh so competitive in society now. Especially in these schools, I remembered when I had to apply for high schools I didn't get in this school because I failed this test and it was a subject 2 years above my grade level.

Hmm, at least I'm still taking advanced classes. ;P
Nah cus im 1When you see freakishly smart kids, do you feel sick to your stomach?
no i feel like slapping them vry hard several timesWhen you see freakishly smart kids, do you feel sick to your stomach?
No I feel freakishly stupid..I'm twice their age and don't know those answers...pay attention in school kids....

No comments:

Post a Comment