Thursday, January 19, 2012

When you were a kid, did you ever look at National Geographic Magazine for naked people?

was that just a healthy curiosity or the lust thing going on even then?When you were a kid, did you ever look at National Geographic Magazine for naked people?
It was a sense of humour! My friends and I used to go through all kinds of books and magazines and draw stuff on the people.. lol you know penises, etc. Very funny.. I am sure if you went to any school I attended and happened across a work book that was defaced you'd have me to thank for the entertainment.



Lusting..lol I'm pretty sure the naked people in those books weren't too sexy, I remember laughing at the saggy boobs!! and adding ridiculous embellishments.



PS Bah ah ah as for the Sears catalogue, you should have seen our "creations" we used to cut out the chicks in the bra section and cut out man's faces and put them on there along with different arms, hairdo's etc. Arnold Palmer was always in the Sears catalogue and his face was often seen above a busty bra LOL
Still do.When you were a kid, did you ever look at National Geographic Magazine for naked people?
lol, yah i remember doing that.



more-so a healthy curiousity.



i cant really say i lusted for half naked women from some poor tribe in africa... lol.



edit: agreed with Deke.When you were a kid, did you ever look at National Geographic Magazine for naked people?
It was all about the Sears catalog for me.



And any 30-something guy that says he didn't do the same is a LIAR.
You're a freak!!



Just kidding... yes I did... and I don't know, it was probably a child's curiosity.



I think its silly to say that young children can even fathom sexuality, much less be accused of lust.
I sure did. Boy, am I glad the internet came around when it did.
Not that I can recall, no.
Of course.
Yes, I did. It was totally curiosity. It was the only magazine that was going to make it in my house that had naked people in it, that's for sure! What kid wouldn't look? Lust came later, of course, but I don't recall trying to satisfy that with national geographic!
Hahahaha













yes.
My grampa kept a stack of playboys on the living room table so ...no...
haha, yeah.

a good one came out with these pagan irish chicks.- i think i'm converting for that reason.
omg and I thought I was the only one that ever did that!!!
God, when those naked monkeys in the Evolution issues came out, it was like a freakin' party.
Nope - I was looking at it for the shiny pretty artifacts and animals.



What? I was a farm kid. You see enough animals humping, it doesn't matter anymore. Plus my parents weren't uptight about nudity in the house - an naked body doesn't equal sex.
Only until I discovered Playboy and Hustler...another way to show we are born in sin...or as the secular crowd would put it...just a part of normal human development...
well its purely lust then as well.yes,that was at extreme in my case at very younge age.Only God has set me free.In Jesus

name %26amp; authority.
When I was at school we had one person who actually cut pictures out of them for his projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment