Thursday, January 26, 2012

Where can I buy a globe in London?

I'm trying to buy a globe, but having trouble. Tried Hamleys, National Geographic, Selfridges and other department stores and Argos. So far the only places that even sold them were the National Geographic and Selfridges, which had nothing under 拢100. I don't want a cheap plastic kids one, but not looking to spend over 50 quid either. Any advice?

Cheers.Where can I buy a globe in London?
Stanfords is the best map shop I know of anywhere. Established for over 150 years they stock every possible type of map including globes. Thier main branch is very near Covent Garden Tube. The first link gives their address, map and opening hours, the second is their range of globes.Where can I buy a globe in London?
London london, such a parsimonious pigsty, it's worse than AmbatturWhere can I buy a globe in London?
I'm not sure the Globe (Theatre) is actually up for sale and you certainly wouldn't be able to purchase it for a measly 拢50.00

No comments:

Post a Comment