Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Christmas Gift Idea? Female Response please!?

I don't know what kind of gift I should get to this girl that I like. She is a customer at the store which I work at. I want to get her a Tiffany's Blue Bracelet which will match her beautiful blue eyes. However, I don't want her to think that I want something in return (sex). I am not that type of guy, I want to treat her like a lady. Furthermore, I don't want to start a relationship because of certain reasons and I don't have time for a relationship. Therefore, I want to know which will be an appropriate gift a Tiffany's Blue Bracelet, Tiffany Blue Scarf, or just get her a Nordstrom gift card. Some have suggested all of them are inappropriate, but I am going to get her something and I want to know which is approriate.



A little more detail on how well I know her. Ealier in the year, I got her a bottle of vodka which she was looking for and couldn't find it. Ever since, whenever she comes to the store she gets into my checkstand we flirt talk about life.



She is nanny, she always comes into the store with the kids, so I am planning to get this christmas cookie coloring kits for the kids, so she won't feel I only did the gifts for her.



So which one of the gifts should I give her that is appropriate, but I don't want to scare her off.



A).Tiffany Bracelet,

B). Tiffany Scarf,

C). $200 Nordstrom Gift Card (or less).

D). $100 AMC Movie Theater Gift Card (And tell her to go to the movies with her little nieces).

E). $50 AMC Movie Theater Gift Card

H). NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC Photo Album. (if the above stated gifts are not appropriate, is this at least appropriate).Christmas Gift Idea? Female Response please!?
Let's try to break it down:

1. Customer with beautiful blue eyes.

2. Treat her like a lady.

3. Don't want to start a relationship//no time, etc.

4. I am confused as you state that you do not want to start a relationship, yet you use the phrase you don't want to scare her off and you like flirting and talking, so I guess I am saying is what is the purpose of the gift? Just to stay acquaintances since you do not want to pursue a relationship.

5. Most of the gifts are way too expensive and would lead her to think that you do want to pursue some sort of future relationship, especially the items from Tiffany's and the $200 card from Nordstrom.

6. To keep it simple, go with the $50 AMC Movie Gift Card or a $50 gift card from Nordstrom.

Reason: You do not want to "lead her on" thinking that you do want a relationship which the better, more expensive gifts would indicate. The two I suggested especially the movie gift card are more in the "neutral" just a friend zone. This gift is not offensive, very nice, should not "scare her off" but she will be thankful for your kindness and be thankful, but will not see it as any "lead in" to a relationship.

Best answer I could give.
Awe you sound like a newly changed man. Best of luck to you
And I think the young lady would be happy for Any of those items you listed. Some not so personal. So o guess the question you should ask yourself is what types of impression you are trying to give her? Friendship or romance?Christmas Gift Idea? Female Response please!?
It doesnt matter wat u get her. She will take it as itz the thought wat counts. U sound like a sweet guy but dnt ova do it coz she may think ur doing it for sex just one gift n not to ova da top.. Da bracelet is da better way to go. I hope I helpedChristmas Gift Idea? Female Response please!?
you will like this site, the new arrivals are very nice and they are on sale for christmas

http://getsparkling.com/
If you are not ready for a relationship, then D would be a family type gift and not too personal.



You don't want to give her a personal gift because that is going to tell her you really like her and would like to have a relationship.



The one that would be so cool would be A, but then that would be given to a GF or wife, which she is not either (yet).



Personally I think you like her more than you will admit and wouldn't mind her being your GF, am I wrong?



Good luck
She is a customer. You guys flirt. She comes to your register. You guys JUST have a little fling going on. maybe.



TRUST ME, she is not looking for christmas gifts to get you.



If you get her something like this, I think that she may be a little weirded out. Did you even exchange numbers yet? If not, get her number! If you start talking with her outside or work or even seeing her outside of work, THEN you should get her a gift.

One step at a time.
I think all of those are worth a bit much. I'd not spend so much money on her or that could scare her off. What if you just do something simple like pay for an item she's buying for her so she doesn't have to, or just bring her a flower, or just something cheaper so it isn't too much. Otherwise you'll be over doing it. Besides, if you spend too much on her, she might think you're serious so either she'll get scared off, or if she doesn't then it'll frustrate her that you don't even want a gf. So i'd say go for something cheaper and simpler

No comments:

Post a Comment