Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I Know This Sounds Stupid--But Is It Possible That I'm A VAMPIRE?

Read all of this first before you judge me, okay?





Yes I am a huge Twilight fan. But, this question has absolute no relation to it what so ever. I've actually wondered if I was a vampire my entire life. When I was about 10 years old, I had a friend who's father lived to study Vampires; they facinated him. Whenever I used to go to her house, he'd always stare at me strange and ask me ODD questions like Where did your family come from? and Do you like the taste of human blood? Of course back then, I thought vampires were scary, so I never gave them much thought. I just went on through life as a happy child.





Sometimes I wonder if I am adopted. I look nothing like ANY of my family members. For starters, my skin is extremely pale white and cold. Even in the hottest time of the year, my skin (especially my hands) were cold as ice. Kids used to tease me because I was the palest in the entire class, and they all called me Ghost or Mayonaise....%26gt;.%26lt; None of my family members are pale. They're all tan, and always HAVE been tan.





I have very red lips. Not pinkish red, but cherry red. I don't see many people with lips that red.





Around my pupil, there's another faint color. A goldish hazel kind of color. No one else in my family has hazel eyes. They all have blue.





I'm incredibly strong--and fast. In early Middle school, I used to beat all the kids when we ran the mile around the track. I finished before everyone and I never slowed down, or stopped to catch my breath because I didn't NEED too. Even when I had finished the mile, I didn't drink or gasp for air, it seriously felt like I had walked the mile; not ran it. I can also lift things, heavy things, clear above my head. Which explains my semi-big muscles. =/





I have 4 sharp teeth. Two on the top, two on the bottom. They aren't very long, kinda short actually but they're still extremely sharp. When I was small, I used to bite people when I was angry or didn't want to do something. My mom told me that when I was five, I bit her so hard that she started bleeding, and she told me it left a bruise with teeth marks in it.





I always know when someone is staring at me. I just get this...vibe. A vibe that tells me That girl over there is staring at you...look up! And each time I look up, it turns out the person is staring at me. Even when my back is facing them, I can still sense they're looking at me.





I've tasted blood before and it didn't taste like anything! Nothing at all! People always told me it tasted like rust or metal, but I can never taste anything.





I can stay up all night. I love the dark.





I absolutely /hate/ the sunlight. Everytime I have to go out in it, I wear a jacket or put sunglasses on. Everytime sun touches me, I start burning and I can barely see anything, so I head for the shadows fast.





I'm never hungry.





I don't know if this is something important, but I can hear nearly everything. I can even hear a paperclip drop.

















Now, I know what you're going to say STOP READING TWILIGHT! THERE ARE NO VAMPIRES, DUMBASS! Well, you may say that but does it mean it's true? Not exactly. I have seen National Geographic specials on real vampires. They were very scary looking, and they said they only fed on humans who were willing to give them their blood. I'm so tired of people thinking that every single thing you hear about Vampires has to relate to Twilight somehow.





If someone else on here said I think I'm a vampire they'd get tons of responses all saying things like 'Time to put down Twilight!' and 'You've been reading too much.' Well how about someone says something like 'I Think Im Falling In Love With A Bad Kid?' would everyone swarm them and say things like Stop reading A Walk To Remember? or something like that?? No. So why does every last thing about vampires have to deal with TWILIGHT?





I think Im a PSI vampire, or an Energy vampire. Ones that can literally suck the energy out of people. Sometimes I'll be talking to my friends and they'll be bouncy and hyper, and when they look at me for a little while, they start saying I'm so tired, Im gonna go home and sleep. and God I feel like crap now.





If you're going to say that vampires aren't real, or to stop reading Twilight then don't answer. I dont give a damn what you say. PSI vampires don't drink blood either so you can't say that I could not live on blood.|||You most likely just have demon or yokai blood, not every supernatural humanoid can be considered a vampire. If you were any form of vampire, you'd more than likely be driven insane by your hunger for whatever you think you need to absorb.





Either way, admitting that you're a being supernatural blood isn't exactly the wisest course of action. If you were a true vampire, one could make a fortune off of your teeth alone, they've gotten quite a bit more popular amongst enchanters and conjurers in the past few years. However, if you've got some genuine yokai or demon blood in you, pretty much every part of your body can be sold for many times it's weight in gold, depending on your age on potency. I mean, there's a market for what you're packing amongst every cultural group and religion in existence, even atheistic cults and Scientologists who'd study it and then destroy it just to disprove the existence of "irrational" fantastic beings.|||No but it is possible you are mentally unstable.|||Vampires a myth. your not a vampire.|||no.|||Vampires are myth, you are not..|||nope not at all they dont exist so no you are one either,|||it's all in your head kid.





Unfriendable, pls?|||OH MY GOD!!!


You really are a vampire :s|||i'm going with No, and i didn't even read this.|||Yes, you are a vampire.





And I am sorry, but tonight we (me and the gang) will come and drive a stake through your heart, cut off your head and burn the remains. You had better make arrangements and inform your family.|||You're a human. Deal with it.|||No. Most of the characteristics you described are normal/common; I share a lot of them, in fact. Vampires aren't real, sry.|||Since vampires only exist in the minds of authors and delusional people, the answer to your question is, no, it is not possible that you are a vampire.|||The term “psychic” or “energy vampire” simply means a person whose behavior is mentally tiring to others around them. It does not imply that a person can deliberately drain energy from another person to “resupply” their own.





Any scientist will tell you that there is no way one human body can leech energy from another over any distance. Even static electricity can only jump a distance of millimeters between bodies.





There are no real “psychic vampires”. It is nothing more than a self-induced, self-perpetuating delusion, and is classified as a delusion of grandeur, with overtones of the victim or martyr.





“Psychic vampires” cannot drain anyone of anything – it is a autonomic response triggered by a biofeedback mechanism. They truly believe that they can do this, and believe it so strongly, that their bodies release a wave of adrenaline and endorphins, resulting in the “feel good high” they claim to feel, and the adrenaline boost is responsible for the physical “augmentation” of strength and speed some report.





As with any high, they eventually come down, resulting in a period of feeling tired, sluggish, etc. until the next time they “feed” – which is a delusion, but their bodies release the endorphins anyway. Not understanding the actual way their bodies work, these people rationalize that they are therefore “psychic vampires” in order to feed their egos and bolster their sense of confidence and self-worth. They claim this “awakening” happens during puberty, and that they spontaneously develop a “lack of energy”. Funny how that coincides with teen angst, rebellion, searching for self, etc. and all the phases of the developing Id and Ego.





As for their “donors”, once again the response these people report to a “feeding” is in line with a sympathetic response brought on by their delusion that they have been “fed upon”. A good analogy here is how some husbands report sympathetic labor pains when their wife is about to deliver. It is real to them, but the source is in their own bodies – not because they are empathetically “transferring” some of their wife’s pain to themselves.





I encountered a self-professed “psychic vampire” in the hospital during my clinicals. He had wrecked an ATV, and his leg was broken in multiple places. He claimed he was “taking energy” from everyone around him in order to heal faster, and that when I got home I would probably be “really tired”. I went home after eight hours, went out and did 7 miles on my kayak, and bicycled 6. Slept normally, and woke up well rested. As for him, he attempted soon thereafter to get up and go to the restroom by himself because he was “healed” well enough. The idiot rebroke his femur as soon as he put weight on it. He eventually did make it home, but friends of mine on that floor said it took him longer to heal than normal.





The human body only generates three quantifiable forms of energy:





1. Neurological (electrical brain and nerve signals) which travels along nervous pathways insulated in deep tissue. If this is the energy “psi” vamps claim to use, then their “victims” would collapse in a manner similiar to a neurological stroke as the electrical pulses were drained. In all likelihood they would die, because these signals also control autonomic responses such as the breathing reflex and your heartbeat. If this is the energy they claim to need, why not just carry around a few D-cell batteries? Which wouldn’t work anyway – the body is not a battery that stores electrical energy in that sense.





2. Electromagnetic, generated in tandem with your neurological output. Every living thing has an EM field. The idea that you could “drain” or feed from it is ridiculous. All EM fields are in constant flux. So-called “psi” vampires point to Kirlian photography, which is EM sensitive, as proof that draining can occur. All EM fields interact and are in constant change. Regardless of what anyone tells you, Kirlian cannot provide scientific, empirical data. If this is the energy they need, it would be easier to carry around several magnets, as their fields will overlap yours and strengthen it.





3. Caloric, or heat energy. If this energy is what the vampires need, then a draining would leave you cold and shivering, and probably hypothermic and hypoglycemic. If this is the energy they need, it would be much simpler to eat a sandwich and put on a sweater.








I am a Nurse, real education, real experience.|||If this doesn't end up on unfriendable.com...


I'll put it there..|||Bro, that's sick **** lol add me on Facebook karlem Bello.|||OMG YES YOU ARE A VAMPIRE ! %26gt;.%26lt;|||Do you feel an overwhelming urges to perform oral sex on a menstrating girl... or animal?|||Hello.


I am Azaria Skavonsin, the owner of awakeanddrink.org. I run it with my Soul Mate Zane. We are both real Vampyres, and I think this link will help you: http://awakeanddrink.org/?subpages=guide/generalvampyrism%26amp;pages=amiavampyre


Please feel free to email/IM me at HouseOfSkavonsin@yahoo.com


There is a possibility that you are, indeed, a Vampyre. Please view the link prior to contacting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment