Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I need some advice here, should I do something about my nephew?

Okay so my wife is on a business trip and left me with the kids, my sister called me up and invited us over for dinner. She has a 13 year old son who I think is an emo. Anyway, the kid had a temper tantrum over a ps3 game or something and locked himself in the bathroom. Theres are 2 bathrooms in the house so thats NOT the problem but i think he might be doing something weird.



My sister says to leave him alone because he always does this, but i'm worried that he could be cutting or something, and i know thats all the rage these days. I passed him in the hallway earlier in the day and he looked really distressed but my sis keeps telling me that hes gonna come out of there with his national geographic and tube sock any minute now but its been almost an hour! and also, the peanut butter is missing from the kitchen, which I thought was a little odd, I dont know what kids do with that, does anyone know?



I knocked a couple of times but heard nothing, im getting worried What should I do?!I need some advice here, should I do something about my nephew?
put a note under the door asking if he is ok,put it under a bit that he has to pull it in.I need some advice here, should I do something about my nephew?
Tell him you are very concerned and are getting worried. Tell him you would like him to unlock the door or you are going to have to take the doorknob off of the door. Then do it.



His behavior is worrisome and emo may be code for depressed. It is odd and concerning.I need some advice here, should I do something about my nephew?
Leave him alone he is not YOUR child nor is he YOUR responsiblity. I'm figureing he ate the peanutbutter. DUH.
  • preventing blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment