Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A question about addiction?

Some would say I have an unhealthy obsession with Dolphins. I dont know why but, when Im walking down the street and spot a dolphin, I become arroused. Harbor, bottle nosed, it doesnt matter. I dont descriminate. I know this may be a problem and Im searching for a reasonable solution. And one more thing. I think my wife may be suspicious. She found some National Geographic magazines about a month ago and I had soiled the aticle pertaining to net entrapment. Now when I walk into the room and my wife glares at me with a snort and just shakes her head. My friends tell me that its just in her nature but I feel her eyes piercing though me. I understand Goats are jealous creatures by nature but I dont want to loose her or the kids! Please, can anyone help me??A question about addiction?
I think your spouting nonsense, and talking a lot of blubber.

I sense something fishy, could it be a red herring or maybe your just throwing a flipper.



Take care and be well.
In the source is a website with complete instructions on how to have sex with a dolphin. Best of Luck



PS.ditch the wife sounds like she likes to naaaaag. haha.A question about addiction?
I bet you wanna do the nasty in their blow holes right?A question about addiction?
I'm going to go ahead and suggest you make love to a dolphin, get it out of your system.
your wifes on to you dude pack your stuff and get a job at seaworld know one will care they all do dolphin loving
you have Dolphins down the street? come on now be serious and you have just wasted 5 points
Firstly get help go to your doctor as this in your mind is not naturall and can be dangerous for you.

No wonder your wife is suspisious i would go and say that a lot think this way who know you.
if i were you i would marry a dolphin and live happily ever after enless you want to come back to answers and tell us you want to marry a blowfish

No comments:

Post a Comment