Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I Know This Sounds Stupid--But Is It Possible That I'm A VAMPIRE?

Read all of this first before you judge me, okay?





Yes I am a huge Twilight fan. But, this question has absolute no relation to it what so ever. I've actually wondered if I was a vampire my entire life. When I was about 10 years old, I had a friend who's father lived to study Vampires; they facinated him. Whenever I used to go to her house, he'd always stare at me strange and ask me ODD questions like Where did your family come from? and Do you like the taste of human blood? Of course back then, I thought vampires were scary, so I never gave them much thought. I just went on through life as a happy child.





Sometimes I wonder if I am adopted. I look nothing like ANY of my family members. For starters, my skin is extremely pale white and cold. Even in the hottest time of the year, my skin (especially my hands) were cold as ice. Kids used to tease me because I was the palest in the entire class, and they all called me Ghost or Mayonaise....%26gt;.%26lt; None of my family members are pale. They're all tan, and always HAVE been tan.





I have very red lips. Not pinkish red, but cherry red. I don't see many people with lips that red.





Around my pupil, there's another faint color. A goldish hazel kind of color. No one else in my family has hazel eyes. They all have blue.





I'm incredibly strong--and fast. In early Middle school, I used to beat all the kids when we ran the mile around the track. I finished before everyone and I never slowed down, or stopped to catch my breath because I didn't NEED too. Even when I had finished the mile, I didn't drink or gasp for air, it seriously felt like I had walked the mile; not ran it. I can also lift things, heavy things, clear above my head. Which explains my semi-big muscles. =/





I have 4 sharp teeth. Two on the top, two on the bottom. They aren't very long, kinda short actually but they're still extremely sharp. When I was small, I used to bite people when I was angry or didn't want to do something. My mom told me that when I was five, I bit her so hard that she started bleeding, and she told me it left a bruise with teeth marks in it.





I always know when someone is staring at me. I just get this...vibe. A vibe that tells me That girl over there is staring at you...look up! And each time I look up, it turns out the person is staring at me. Even when my back is facing them, I can still sense they're looking at me.





I've tasted blood before and it didn't taste like anything! Nothing at all! People always told me it tasted like rust or metal, but I can never taste anything.





I can stay up all night. I love the dark.





I absolutely /hate/ the sunlight. Everytime I have to go out in it, I wear a jacket or put sunglasses on. Everytime sun touches me, I start burning and I can barely see anything, so I head for the shadows fast.





I'm never hungry.





I don't know if this is something important, but I can hear nearly everything. I can even hear a paperclip drop.

















Now, I know what you're going to say STOP READING TWILIGHT! THERE ARE NO VAMPIRES, DUMBASS! Well, you may say that but does it mean it's true? Not exactly. I have seen National Geographic specials on real vampires. They were very scary looking, and they said they only fed on humans who were willing to give them their blood. I'm so tired of people thinking that every single thing you hear about Vampires has to relate to Twilight somehow.





If someone else on here said I think I'm a vampire they'd get tons of responses all saying things like 'Time to put down Twilight!' and 'You've been reading too much.' Well how about someone says something like 'I Think Im Falling In Love With A Bad Kid?' would everyone swarm them and say things like Stop reading A Walk To Remember? or something like that?? No. So why does every last thing about vampires have to deal with TWILIGHT?





I think Im a PSI vampire, or an Energy vampire. Ones that can literally suck the energy out of people. Sometimes I'll be talking to my friends and they'll be bouncy and hyper, and when they look at me for a little while, they start saying I'm so tired, Im gonna go home and sleep. and God I feel like crap now.





If you're going to say that vampires aren't real, or to stop reading Twilight then don't answer. I dont give a damn what you say. PSI vampires don't drink blood either so you can't say that I could not live on blood.|||no you are not one. ugh, burn that book





people need to understand...vampires are dead.|||Get help...seriously|||Vampires aren't real and they don't exist.|||You lost me at "I am a huge Twilight fan". You need to see someone about your fecalphelia|||Yes it does sound very stupid and No it is Not possible to become or be a vampire because vampires simply and truly do Not exist in reality.|||Well not all of the twilight charactisitics of their vampires are different. So maybe look up other things vampires are supposed to have|||No. Vampires don't have souls-a soul is what makes something capable of THINKING. Since you wrote that ^, I highly doubt you're a vampire.|||yes i does sound stupid but yes indeed it sounds like you are hahaha jks. but seriously this may sound stupid but you should hear this, if you have done biology you should know we are related to monkeys and the most dominate features are breed into the child. what if some hundrend of thousands of years ago there was a bat monkey colnie which split into a far away place and though gentics your ancestors were the wickens, warlocks and of course vampires? but dont think we are talking magic or that kind of stuff, you wouldnt have any advantage in hormones at all. or be able to turn into a bat.|||If you're Siberian, Irish, English, or have any other pale-skinned-people blood in your background-EVEN IF most of your family is darker-I've just explained your physical characteristics and your hatred for the sun. If you're pale-skinned, BAM. Pale-skinned people (like myself, for instance) often burn like bacon in a crispy oven. As for your physical characteristics, some kids do end up looking nothing like your family-the recessive genes just happened to turn up in you, that's all. It happens. Two, seriously, not only is Twilight (in my personal opinion) a hideous book, but the stereotypical bloodsucker doesn't even factor into it. Three, lots of people have sharp canines, including my old parish priest. Doesn't mean anything. As for the psivamp theory, some people are just exhausing to be around. Also, some people are just high on sugar and must crash.





See what you do at the end of your post? In psychology, that's called "qualifying the delusion". You disqualify anyone giving an answer you DON'T want, so you think you'll only get answers telling you "yes u r omgz bite me!" Except that's not going to work. Sorry, honey, but this is the Internet.|||yes, you must be a real vampire. its completely inhuman to be pale, have dark red lips, have sensitive skin, be strong, stay up late, or bite others when you were a little kid. A true vampire.|||You don't post these things because people immediately think of the myths and the craze over the fiction stories and come to the conclusion that you're delusional or obsessed, which actually aren't bad conclusions in a lot of cases. Cue Bearclaws copy paste remarks, which notably he's not wrong. He just fails to admit that science is an ever expanding field and what we can't verify today you never know about tomorrow. It doesn't help that a lot of people out their simply think they're super human just because they have a few odd traits. I have all of the traits that various internet sites say signals your a vampire or a PSI vampire. I identify as neither though. I do however meditate and practice a form of witchcraft, it's not religion based.





On another note. Even if you really are you shouldn't go around telling people. Most people aren't very accepting of the occult, even today.|||Hmm... How to put this... Oh yeah, Troll is trolling.





At any rate, to answer your question, you are not a vampire. Now for my entertainment, if I am super hairy, does that make me a werewolf? If I start talking in multiple voices, does that make me a demon? If I enjoy the tatse of human flesh does that make me a monster?... Ok, bad example there.





Point is, all because something looks, sounds, or even remotely suggests to be something, does not always mean so.





I find it hilarious that the ONLY logical thing you could think that you would be is a Vampire, and not just a really physically gifted human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment