Saturday, February 4, 2012

My mom won't shut UP!!!?

Ok, so this morning, I woke up to her screeching. Normal day right? Only the bad thing is, today I was asleep and her banshee cries were incorporated into this dream I was having, actually, about a mom who was mad that her kids didn't leave their clothes out so she could wash them. Lol i wish, i've had to do my own laundry since I was 12. i woke up and she was in the laundry room which is right outside my room screeching angrily about some bullsh*t to anyone who would listen. Which happened to be me because my dad had left for the peace of work already.



I keep saying screeching because my mom looks and sounds like one of those National Geographic baboons that jump up and down and stuff and screech and beat the ground.



So I've gotten about five hours of sleep and she's like "SCREECH get up it's a school day" and as she KNOWS I can leave an hour later because I drive. But it's w/e at this point so I go downstairs and theres two bowls out on the counter WHERE THE DAMN CAT ALWAYS EATS OUT OF THEM which she also knows but again w/e at this point.



I pour milk on the Froot Loops (the other bowl is wheaties ugh) and she goes "YOU BETTER BE EATING THE WHEATIES THE FROOT LOOPS ARE FOR ZACK (my little brother)" and i'm like "I already poured milk on them I'm going to eat them" and she's like "SCREEEECH SCREECH SCREECH" and I'm like What? bc I can't understand her and she's like "WAKE ZACK UP" so of course he's going to be all pissed too. My mom loves surrounding herself with hate.



Anyway. So I'm like GOD get me out of here at this point and Zack's pissed because he doesn't have to be up either and I text Katy (my gf) I'm going to be at her house in half an hour so be ready. At this point I don't care if she's pissed too, misery loves company. Also, if my mom goes "YOU DONT HAVE TO LEAVE YET WHERE ARE YOU GOING" I can say Katy needs a ride.



I'm about to leave now, just thot I'd tell someone about the pain I'm in right now.My mom won't shut UP!!!?
killing her would probably be your best bet
You need a reality check kid.My mom won't shut UP!!!?
LOLD "SCREECH SCREECH SCREECH" you're funny bro.My mom won't shut UP!!!?
Sounds like there is a lack of respect in your house. Parents usually do not yell unless they are not being heard and respected. Your viewpoint is pretty typical of that of a spoiled brat living at home and not understanding that her parents are providing everything for her. Why don't you try a little understanding, kindness laced with a huge dose of respect? I chuckle at this... what would your mom say if we were to hear HER side of the story????? It is time for you to realize that the problem is most likely your behavior that is triggering your mom's. No snotty remarks necessary for retaliation... it will only show your immaturity.

No comments:

Post a Comment