Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I Know This Sounds Stupid--But Is It Possible That I'm A VAMPIRE?

Read all of this first before you judge me, okay?





Yes I am a huge Twilight fan. But, this question has absolute no relation to it what so ever. I've actually wondered if I was a vampire my entire life. When I was about 10 years old, I had a friend who's father lived to study Vampires; they facinated him. Whenever I used to go to her house, he'd always stare at me strange and ask me ODD questions like Where did your family come from? and Do you like the taste of human blood? Of course back then, I thought vampires were scary, so I never gave them much thought. I just went on through life as a happy child.





Sometimes I wonder if I am adopted. I look nothing like ANY of my family members. For starters, my skin is extremely pale white and cold. Even in the hottest time of the year, my skin (especially my hands) were cold as ice. Kids used to tease me because I was the palest in the entire class, and they all called me Ghost or Mayonaise....%26gt;.%26lt; None of my family members are pale. They're all tan, and always HAVE been tan.





I have very red lips. Not pinkish red, but cherry red. I don't see many people with lips that red.





Around my pupil, there's another faint color. A goldish hazel kind of color. No one else in my family has hazel eyes. They all have blue.





I'm incredibly strong--and fast. In early Middle school, I used to beat all the kids when we ran the mile around the track. I finished before everyone and I never slowed down, or stopped to catch my breath because I didn't NEED too. Even when I had finished the mile, I didn't drink or gasp for air, it seriously felt like I had walked the mile; not ran it. I can also lift things, heavy things, clear above my head. Which explains my semi-big muscles. =/





I have 4 sharp teeth. Two on the top, two on the bottom. They aren't very long, kinda short actually but they're still extremely sharp. When I was small, I used to bite people when I was angry or didn't want to do something. My mom told me that when I was five, I bit her so hard that she started bleeding, and she told me it left a bruise with teeth marks in it.





I always know when someone is staring at me. I just get this...vibe. A vibe that tells me That girl over there is staring at you...look up! And each time I look up, it turns out the person is staring at me. Even when my back is facing them, I can still sense they're looking at me.





I've tasted blood before and it didn't taste like anything! Nothing at all! People always told me it tasted like rust or metal, but I can never taste anything.





I can stay up all night. I love the dark.





I absolutely /hate/ the sunlight. Everytime I have to go out in it, I wear a jacket or put sunglasses on. Everytime sun touches me, I start burning and I can barely see anything, so I head for the shadows fast.





I'm never hungry.





I don't know if this is something important, but I can hear nearly everything. I can even hear a paperclip drop.

















Now, I know what you're going to say STOP READING TWILIGHT! THERE ARE NO VAMPIRES, DUMBASS! Well, you may say that but does it mean it's true? Not exactly. I have seen National Geographic specials on real vampires. They were very scary looking, and they said they only fed on humans who were willing to give them their blood. I'm so tired of people thinking that every single thing you hear about Vampires has to relate to Twilight somehow.





If someone else on here said I think I'm a vampire they'd get tons of responses all saying things like 'Time to put down Twilight!' and 'You've been reading too much.' Well how about someone says something like 'I Think Im Falling In Love With A Bad Kid?' would everyone swarm them and say things like Stop reading A Walk To Remember? or something like that?? No. So why does every last thing about vampires have to deal with TWILIGHT?





I think Im a PSI vampire, or an Energy vampire. Ones that can literally suck the energy out of people. Sometimes I'll be talking to my friends and they'll be bouncy and hyper, and when they look at me for a little while, they start saying I'm so tired, Im gonna go home and sleep. and God I feel like crap now.





If you're going to say that vampires aren't real, or to stop reading Twilight then don't answer. I dont give a damn what you say. PSI vampires don't drink blood either so you can't say that I could not live on blood.|||Well.....There's my laugh of the day.

Thanks

I've never read or watched twilight and don't plan to.

Skin and lip color- heritage

Always cold- a lot of people are like that

Not being tired after the mile- you're in good shape

4 sharp teeth- everybody has those

Hating sun and loving dark- so you're a night person a lot of people are.

The sun burning you- that's because you're pale. The more pale you are the easily you burn

You can barley see anything in the sunshine- you're not supposed to look straight at it.

People who fed on human blood- those are cannibals





Because falling in love with a bad kid is realistic....while thinking you're a vampire is a phase that will pass eventually.|||LOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOL…|||No yournot a vampire....|||ready? heres my answer... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. LAAAAAWLLLL! what a scrub|||As you predicted my answer is, and I quote;


"STOP READING TWILIGHT! THERE ARE NO VAMPIRES, DUMBASS!"|||You are right. It does sound stupid.|||You are correct. this does sound stupid.


And it is not possible that you are a vampire, vampires do not exist.





Stop watching those stupid movies and reading the stupid books.|||umm... its sad to hear that... sadly.... vamps arent real|||Are you allergic to garlic lol?





Seriously to be a vampire you need to





(a) have died





(b) become undead





Living individuals who look or act like or think they are vampires are simply Goths not the real thing. Dave Vanian the lead singer of the Damned is good example.|||Omg I totally understand!?!? I have all these symptoms!!|||whoa..what have you been smoking?..i'd like to try that.


the pale part: your probably half albino.


the teeth: time to visit the dentist


the vibe: intuition


the eyes: you are adopted


the strength: are you on steroids?


and then i'd like to ask you this: what happened to your mom when you bit her? did she turn into a vampire? of course not


the conclusion: a bad nut case.


or a kid with a wild imagination


and yes stop thinking about twilight!!!|||Yes!...that sounds stupid.


Besides, Kate Beckinsale's Selene would easily rip Cullen nads off sparkly emos.|||Everyone has four sharp teeth. They're called canines.





You're pale because you wear jackets out in the sun. If your skin is covered, you can't get tanned.





Everyone gets a vibe when someone's staring at them. Try it. Stare at someone. They'll turn around 9/10 times.





You're young. Good hearing is to be expected.





Based on that evidence, you're just a weird kid. Not a vampire.





You said: "If someone else on here said I think I'm a vampire they'd get tons of responses all saying things like 'Time to put down Twilight!' and 'You've been reading too much.' Well how about someone says something like 'I Think Im Falling In Love With A Bad Kid?' would everyone swarm them and say things like Stop reading A Walk To Remember? or something like that?? No. So why does every last thing about vampires have to deal with TWILIGHT?"





Here's the thing: bad kids ACTUALLY EXIST. Vampires are the product of fiction. And the Twilight vampires aren't even proper vampires.





Maybe the reason your friends lose all their energy and want to go home when they're around you is that YOU THINK YOU'RE A VAMPIRE. It's not a matter of being tired, it's a matter of you creeping them out.





There are people who drink blood, yes. They don't exist solely on blood. They have to eat too.





But here's an idea. If you're a vampire, you should be able to do this with no problem. Don't eat or sleep for a month. Nothing. Not a catnap, not a carrot. Just feast off the psi energy of those around you. After a month of no food or sleep, come back on here and give us an update. If you do, you can suck my psi dry, because you clearly are a real vampire.

No comments:

Post a Comment