Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Do you know this toy?

Hi everyone. I have a toy machine that is from National Geographic from about 3-4 years ago. It is a kids toy. Its a projector that you put slides in. The 3 slides are called Night Sky, Rain Forest, and Ocean. I lost all my slides but still have the machine. Please help me! This was a really nice gift from my mom and if I can order the slides online that would be great! Please provide a link! Thank you so much!Do you know this toy?
I searched for about 20 minutes, found a blogger that said he emailed them for more slides and I can't find the site again having had accidentally closed that window. So I can't post a link.





The blogger did state that all he did was email the manufacturer and he got more slides.



Unsure if this is a genuine answer, but it's worth a try.



I have emailed manufacturers for missing/lost/broken parts and never had a problem, except for Air Hogs:( I usually have to pay ahandlingipping cost or handling cost but within 3 weeks I always had what I needed.Do you know this toy?
sry, no

No comments:

Post a Comment