Saturday, February 4, 2012

Don't you think this is ridiculously rude? Really?

You HAVE to read this..



http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/beauty/wa鈥?/a>



This article really struck me and made me really angry, especially when I read the comments. Why doesn't a great actress deserve to be on the cover of Elle? Everyone is beautiful in their own way.



This one comment on the article really bothered me. I can't believe people are really THIS rude.



"Are you kidding me? Sorry. She is not beautiful. What in the world was Elle thinking when they put her face on the cover? She should be on the cover of national geographic... specifically an issue about gorillas."Don't you think this is ridiculously rude? Really?
it is just them being creative and now people are over reacting

or she didnt fit on the cover
damn. i don't think shes particularly attractive by any means but thats harsh.Don't you think this is ridiculously rude? Really?
I think everyone is beautiful until they prove themselves not to be. She is beautiful, and I am happy she is gracing the cover of Elle. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.



People are just stupid hicks. You can't really do anything about it other than shake your head and be happy you aren't that flat out rude and ignorant as them.Don't you think this is ridiculously rude? Really?
That's sick. They just wish they were as successful and gorgeous as Gabby Sidibe.
Ugh! This is so horrible. I can't believe people would say that about a talented actress like her. And she's really pretty actually. Am I the only one who thinks that? I certainly hope not. It just irks me that people would say that she doesn't deserve to be on the cover. People who say those things about people don't deserve to be on this Earth
That's disgusting. I'm ashamed of the world.
It's pretty pathetic and hateful but think about it, racism has been around for ages...and there will and won't be people who believe in it. In my opinion, everyone's pretty in their own way because we were made specially. But I don't believe you should be so mad at this...I mean it was one comment from some loser on the internet.
I think the article itself is being stupid. I doubt they tried to make her face lighter. It was most likely the lighting of the room and the airbrushing that was done; EVERYONE looks paler on magazines whether they're white or black or green or orange.



The comments are rude. She's talented and definitely deserves that cover :)

And why the **** would she bring in the gorilla comment? That's just... uncalled for. Like... I don't even know what to say except that I think I'm going to make a "smack these hos in the face list" and she's going to be Number 1 on it.
Wow I just had something like this sorta today some people I know do this insult game worst/best if you get what I mean and one called the other the name of a great but sorta unattractive musician and the other said you win and I was mad because we live in a society were people are judged by looks and not intelligence, personality, and talent or things that are important.
That is truly a horrible thing to say about such a beautiful and talented actress like her.
They put beautifully girls on the cover of magazines to sell them. This is common knowledge. You have the right to be mad, but your anger is just plain dumb.
Horrible, horrible, horrible. I don't understand how humans can treat one another so horribly. We're all human. I just don't get it.
That's rude.

They deserve to be on the cover of National Geographic in an article about a 'New, not-so-rare, kind of Douchebag found in the Amazon Rainforest'.
That IS rude.



The person who made that comment will never, ever be as pretty as Gabourey Sidibe.
That is so nasty and whoever wrote that comment should be ashamed! I really hope that they get back wat they dished.
AHAHAH i legit lol'd at the comment and no that mag is for the prettyiest of pretty girls and well she is not.



we all need to suck up our self esteem and continue on after all it is just life





EDIT- liken the thumbs down. if shes so pretty y dont we all try to look like her?

No comments:

Post a Comment