Saturday, February 4, 2012

Where can I find a film internship where I am helping people?

I know one of my friends had an internship with National Geographic Television, interviewing people who had been affected by Hurricane Katrina, and editing some of that footage, which was able to encourage others to donate to the cause and make the world a better place. I would love to have an internship like that, just that I am somehow able to help people, doing some sort of expose documentary or working on a fictional peice with good morals, such as discouraging bullying or something like that. It would be even better if it were in France or a French-speaking area (Africa, helping kids/showing what life is like there?) Thank you!!!Where can I find a film internship where I am helping people?
Call your state film board and ask them to direct you to such opportunities.



Good Luck.
  • jabbawockeez mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment