Saturday, February 4, 2012

What is your philosophy on Nuclear submarines and Pandora Tomorrow?

I'm here writing you to warn you about Pandora Tomorrow. Operation pandora tomorrow is the government testing out nuclear subs with both men and women on it. And I'm here to tell you that I'm proof it doesn't work.



It all started when I joined the Navy. I survived sleep deprivation, knife attacks, public humiliation and my CO from hell. This was just battle stations and boot camp. Finally I made it to E5. I was assigned to the nuclear sub in the Pandora Tomorrow project as a fire control man. I learned that working with women is very different. My commanding officer, a women, would sometimes put on her PT gear - that's her gym wear - and shuffle along like a chu-chu train and give me a smile. I think this was her way of submitting to me, very national geographic. Then came shower time. I had to take showers with my flirtatious commanding officer. I couldn't help myself, I did her in the showers. Now my CO's pregnant with my kid and I'm in the brigg (prison). Why? Because my commanding officer changed her mind about what we did. She feels too ashamed about the whole situation and wants to destroy any evidence about left. Thank god my homeboy left me this black berry to warn you that women do not belong on subs. Also, can you contact your local MRA to get me a lawyer. Thanks. And remember, don't trust the women.What is your philosophy on Nuclear submarines and Pandora Tomorrow?
Simply put: No. Women shouldn't be allowed on submarines, if they want to be involved, they can find a functional and critical position in communications. If they truly feel they need to put women on subs then it needs to be an all woman submarine, but I wouldn't suggest that.



It is my personal belief, instilled since childhood by my mother of all people, that men and women are equal, but different. That difference should never be forgotten or our society WILL fail. Men and women differ in body structure, reproduction, strength, thought process, chemical makeup, and spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment