Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I want to change my Yahoo! Answers name... any ideas?

Ok here's some things about me:



My name is Erin.

I love dogs.

I have a dog named Cody (who is a mutt).

I love to go on the computer, and am on almost 24/7.

I am one of 4 kids in my family.

I love to read.

I love to watch The Dog Whisperer, How It's Made, a lot of the shows on National Geographic, Animal Planet, and Discovery. I'm in to that kind of stuff.

I love Cheez-Its.

I'm into fashion.



So any ideas?I want to change my Yahoo! Answers name... any ideas?
Ahhh... It's a pleasure of meeting a Wildlife Warrior, who appreciates nature and animals...



It could be TechnoDogExpert
CheezDawg, if you have my sense of humor!I want to change my Yahoo! Answers name... any ideas?
FashionHeartDogloverI want to change my Yahoo! Answers name... any ideas?
Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment