Saturday, February 4, 2012

RHH: Is my Rap Diss Good?

I'm going to rap fight this kid tell me if it's any good I'm only 13 so cut me some slack and tell me what I should edit or add.





RHHQ2: Favorite freestyle battle on Y!A answers?



I'm not that good....









Man this is going to be tragic and so real that it is graphic, it is going to go in the national geographic as one of the worst disasters ever from me to you worst than W.'s second term as president worst than Hitler dropping bombs on the jewish residents. I'm going to go hard on this verse and that's the truth harder than babe ruth on a baeball bat that's the truth. My flow is like water my lyrics are like fire, they will burn you and slowly kill you as I go along. now im the best here on Y!a ANSWERS there's no doubt about that if you disagree of course you don't know a phk about rap. Now after this verse is published and goes in the natinal geographic and your going to read it and say wow his verse was fantastic. So this is the end of my rap diss right now your saying I already loss might aswell piss, but don't piss yet let me get my knife and chop of yourRHH: Is my Rap Diss Good?
you need to rhyme at the end of your bars...it's not bad for your age but just work on fromating your bars...



RHH 2-Me and Morbid(I had to take him out)



and Hey Thug life did you check your email? where's your verse I wanna post'em.
i saw that earlier on



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>



its good, might be a little to long mattering on how its set up tho.



RHH2: Me against Numlungz wheneva dat happenRHH: Is my Rap Diss Good?
oohh ouch!!!!!!1 thats all i can say!! haha lol ugh i cant just freestyle out da top of ma head but im really good at writing them...:D haha like i had this rap battle text version with ma bro and I WON!!!!! k i kno text version is lame but i can still do it:D haha u gon murda this boy!!!!!!!RHH: Is my Rap Diss Good?
I'm not exactly the highest authority on this subject, but I don't think that mentioning Yahoo! Answers during a rap battle will really boost your street cred.
Its pretty good, if you are battling someone specific try and make it more personal.





RHH2: Me and Leggo had a pretty good one about a week ago.
all i have to say is whoa!
its ok
its ok

need more work

i rap too

No comments:

Post a Comment