Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Would I be able to tutor?

Hi, I'm almost 14, and I wanted a way to earn some money and I was thinking about tutoring, but I'm not sure. I'm an honors math student, I've gone to state in the national geographic bee, I'm great at history, I play the cello, I'm a good artist and know a lot about art, I am in my second year of french and am really really good at it, and I read at above a college level. I am really good with kids, and I'm kind amd respectful. Do you think anyone would consider? I wouldnt have to do taxes or anything right? How can I get the word out there?Would I be able to tutor?
Put an add in your local paper or on the notice board at school /supermarket. Good Luck.Would I be able to tutor?
Advertise yourself, and go for it, and charge all that traffic will bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment